Free School Meals
As of September 2014 if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 you will automatically be entitled to a free hot meal in school. Our provider will be The Farm Kitchen, a local company based in Ewerby. It is not compulsory to take a hot meal however if you do not want your child to have a meal you will need to opt out. Please contact the office for further details.
If your child is in Year 3 and above and….
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit with an annual household income of less than £16,190 and do not get Working Tax Credit*
*unless in the Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
You can apply:
By contacting the school office with your name, date of birth and national insurance number plus your child’s details. The school office will then process your data and let you know the outcome.
If your child is in Year 3 and above and you want to pay for a hot meal then contact The Farm Kitchen direct at http://www.thefarmkitchen.com.